Helping Auto Accident Victims Recover
Most auto accidents involve some kind of driver error including alcohol abuse, a reckless driver or a distracted driver. Seat belt failure and defective roadways can also be the cause of an accident.
Five Most Important Steps To Take After An Accident
If you have been involved in a head-on collision or a rear-end collision or other type of auto accident and are seriously injured seek medical attention. If you are able take these steps:
- Move your car to a safe nearby location.
- Stay at the scene.
- Contact the local police authorities.
- Immediately file an auto collision report with the police.
- At the scene collect:
- Names, phone numbers, addresses and email addresses of all occupants and witnesses
- Location of the crash
- Photos of the accident scene and all vehicles involved
- Company name, policy number and phone number for other insurance companies
- Police report number, phone number, officer name and badge number
How Maho Prentice, LLP, Can Help You
The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones if you are injured is to hire a skilled and experienced accident injury law. Your car accident lawyer can seek to recover fair compensation for you for your injuries by bringing a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf.
At Maho Prentice, LLP, we know how to accurately assess the value of your case so you can receive appropriate compensation for your injuries. We help you seek damages for:
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Property damaged, such as your vehicle
- Pain, suffering and mental anguish
- Medical bills
- Lost earnings
- Any other claims that arise due to the accident
The insurance companies are not on your side. They are in business to make a profit and routinely make first offers far less than they are willing to pay. If you are injured in an auto accident, it is imperative you get the help of a reputable accident law firm as soon as possible.
Maho Prentice, LLP, Has 50 Years Of Helping Accident Victims
Contact us for a free initial consultation and case evaluation with an auto accident attorney. We have 50 years of combined experience and take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe no legal fees unless we recover through settlement or verdict. Call 805-962-1930 today, or contact us online. Our phones are staffed 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Weekend and evening consultations as well as home and hospital visits are always available. Located in Santa Barbara, California. English or Spanish language available.